Confession time. I've been eating pretzels lately. Not just some pretzels. BAG. AFTER. EFFING. BAG. Of pretzels. The evidence? A canker sore the size of Mount St. Helen on my tongue. I've tried to stop several times but have had no luck finding a replacement snack. Until today. Oven baked garlic kale chips to the rescue. I love them! I love them so much that I'd like to wear them on my body. Lady Ga Ga probably beat me to it though. These little suckers are crunchy and tangy and totally addicting.
GARLIC KALE CHIPS
1 bunch of kale (torn into 3 inch pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 300. Prep two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Trim kale stems and cut or tear leaves into 2 - 3 inch pieces. Place in medium bowl.
3. Drizzle kale with grapeseed oil and toss well.
4. Arrange kale in a single layer on two baking sheets. Sprinkle with garlic pdr. and salt.
5. Bake 15 minutes or until crispy.